Very funny - Tiff laughs and laughs when she sees it - probably because she knows that I can really dance that good.
I feel nausea like never before.
I don't know Mike, I think Eva and Cora out danced you!
Helen and I watched it at least 5 times in a row, and laughed hysterically. The funniest part is: Cora! She just looks so natural... doin her thang!
thought we would start a trend, but i guess not... hahaha
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very funny - Tiff laughs and laughs when she sees it - probably because she knows that I can really dance that good.
I feel nausea like never before.
I don't know Mike, I think Eva and Cora out danced you!
Helen and I watched it at least 5 times in a row, and laughed hysterically. The funniest part is: Cora! She just looks so natural... doin her thang!
thought we would start a trend, but i guess not... hahaha
Post a Comment