Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sarah's Elbow





Sarah is having her surgery today. They just came to take her away for the operation. She wasn't too happy about the I.V. The nurse had a difficult time finding a vein. Ouch!!! Sarah didn't faint but she thought seriously about it before deciding not to. I thought you'd all want to feel her pain.

4 comments:

kimberly said...

eww i hate hate hate hate those pictures of her bruises. nothing in the world is more disgusting for me to look at! blah. but good job for not fainting sarah :)

Washington Smiths said...

Sarah - I am so sorry you broke your elbow. I didn't find out until the blog was posted. I hope you are feeling better and try not to hurt yourself in such weird ways. We miss you and can't wait to see you soon.

Gordon and Frances said...

Sorry Sarah. I hope you are healing OK now.

Tara said...

Oh Sarah! Looks like the happy drugs had kicked in for some of the pictures, though! :) We are glad you are now on the road to recovery.