Sunday, December 27, 2009

One Holiday Behind


Hi, and Happy Thanksgiving. We'll get Christmas stuff up later, but we had a good one. Here are some shots from the Thanksgiving turkey convention held in SLC. We had a great time except on Saturday afternoon. If you want to see more pictures of the gingerbread houses, brothers sitting on brothers, and Sandra at the mixer in the kitchen, click here . Merry Christmas too.


5 comments:

Tara said...

Steve looks so skinny! He should have eaten more Crown Burgers while we were there...

Sandra Taylor said...

Cute pictures Gordon. We sure made a mess with the gingerbread houses but they were fun. It was great to have everyone together. It could be an annual tradition.

Ann said...

Wow! What a handsome bunch of guys! One in particular!!!

Washington Smiths said...

Ann - you really shouldn't say such things where everyone can read them. I am a married man and Tiffany is my woman. You will just have to try to stay positive with what you have - Daren. I know its rough, like having a brick for dinner when you could be having filet mignon. But I am already spoken for. Geez! I mean really.

Washington Smiths said...

I thought I was supposed to be the pasty white guy living where the sun doesn't shine - but I think Steve has me beat. I guess we all need a little more Vitamin D.