Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Christmas in March?

Better late than never I guess! Hahaha! Parker had a fabulous holiday season.
He now has the best sports car in the family:

But still knows how to keep it real on his trike:He likes to say 'bye-bye' whenever he is on it!

He now knows all about opening presents:

And our front room is now a playland!

One day the basement will house a playroom...I hope! Next up will be pictures from our trip to Disney World!

Miss you all!

5 comments:

Sandra Taylor said...

It looks like Parker made a haul at Christmas. Lots of fun. He even looks bigger than he did when you were here for Thanksgiving.

Ann said...

Awesome car. I'll be he loves it. Miss you guys!

Washington Smiths said...

Looks like a lot of toys. My girls can't wait to play with them all when we come and visit in May.

Gordon and Frances said...

Parker is SO handsome!

Ann said...

Missy and Jenny are laughing remembering Tara stuck in that very tunnel! Fun times :)