We had a great time at Disneyland! Jenny and I (Daren ) even made the top ten highscore board for Buzz Astroblasters (I was gracious and let Jenny get the higher score than me - she's number 2 and I'm number 10 )
Suzie overcame the fear that she is demonstrating on her face and mastered the Mali-boomer ride. The first time was a little rough but it then became one of her favorite rides.
Eva had a great time climbing on (and over) things in Disneyland.While we kept the cleaning crew busy with our food dropping propensities...
3 comments:
That about sums it up. It was a great trip and although we listed to one side (in an attempt to imitate the houseboat) we didn't tip over or bottom out. Yea us!!!
We all had a fun time and are very thankful for everyones help with the kids. They talk about Disneyland almost every day and wonder why we just can't go back right now. It was great to see everyone and have so much fun walking from one end of the park to the other and back again, and then back to the other side, then back again, then back to the other side again and then back again. Seriously though we had a wonderful time and were so glad that so much of the family could make it. By the way, I thought we were pretty close to bottoming out on the small world before we made an emergency rearrangement of people. And I am still looking for Snow White. She can't elude me forever. We also all now know what to get Doug and Daren for Christmas - new sunglasses.
We had fun, it was a great trip, and lots of repeatable memories made. Happy Mother's Day everyone!
Post a Comment