These days Parker is all about "helping" in the kitchen.
Here is his concoction:
It has since been thrown out, but he did have loads of fun dumping all sort of randomness in from measuring cups. Chocolate chips, sugar, brown sugar... His favorite was the jelly beans, but as you can see those didn't last long in the bowl. All in all it kept him happy and occupied while I used the real ingredients to make my Peach Blueberry Pie for the contest. 
It may have turned out looking like a mess, but I'm sure it's going to taste yummy! :)
3 comments:
I think the pie looks great. I've never had a peach blueberry pie before. You will have to let us know how things turned out at the contest. I would vote for your pie. It looks like Parker had a good time too. Happy Pioneer Day!!!
yummy pie - you will have to make it for us sometime during the holidays
Sadly my pie was beaten out by a No Bake kind!
Post a Comment