If you want to have a warm feeling in your heart and need to put a smile on your face - just watch this short clip. I know it makes me laugh every time I watch it. Happy Thanksgiving!
There is no short clip on there at the moment. It is just a blank, white rectangle. I'm supposing that the short clip is one in which the BYU field goal kicker has his kick blocked and Utah wins the game. Am I correct? Do I win a prize? I'm sure that a clip like that could bring a smile to your face. I am glad you are enjoying yourself. Happy Thanksgiving!
It seems to work fine on our computers - sorry you can't see it. You need to change some settings or something. I will have to check out your computer at Christmas so you can see such wonderful scenes and you can start posting again. If you can't get it to work you can check out the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCig2GbwYrk
You didn't tell me what the clip was. Was I correct? I don't want to go to youtube. Just tell me. I don't know why I can't get it to work. I see all the other stuff you post. I just can't figure it out.
3 comments:
There is no short clip on there at the moment. It is just a blank, white rectangle. I'm supposing that the short clip is one in which the BYU field goal kicker has his kick blocked and Utah wins the game. Am I correct? Do I win a prize? I'm sure that a clip like that could bring a smile to your face. I am glad you are enjoying yourself. Happy Thanksgiving!
It seems to work fine on our computers - sorry you can't see it. You need to change some settings or something. I will have to check out your computer at Christmas so you can see such wonderful scenes and you can start posting again. If you can't get it to work you can check out the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCig2GbwYrk
You didn't tell me what the clip was. Was I correct? I don't want to go to youtube. Just tell me. I don't know why I can't get it to work. I see all the other stuff you post. I just can't figure it out.
Post a Comment