I will finally post a comment. Great job with the slide show and actually posting a picture. I knew you could do it Sis. We hope we will have as much fun as you guys did in Hawaii.
I'm sure you will have a fabulous time. How can you help but have a fabulous time? We will all be thinking about you and we will try not to be too jealous even though we are stuck here in the freezing cold. Enjoy the spirit of "aloha".
2 comments:
I will finally post a comment. Great job with the slide show and actually posting a picture. I knew you could do it Sis. We hope we will have as much fun as you guys did in Hawaii.
I'm sure you will have a fabulous time. How can you help but have a fabulous time? We will all be thinking about you and we will try not to be too jealous even though we are stuck here in the freezing cold. Enjoy the spirit of "aloha".
Post a Comment