Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Scripture Object Lesson


For a recent YW activity Tiff had to put together different objects that would bring to mind certain scriptures for the bishopric to guess. While there were many good ideas, this one got the most laughs (it was Mike's idea). Can you guess the scripture? And no, it has nothing to do with Jimmer so don't even go there.

7 comments:

Sandra Taylor said...

It looks like he needs the armor of God because he is naked! I'm not sure about the sword. That is the first thing that came to mind but I will keep thinking about it.

Sandra Taylor said...

The natural man being an enemy to God also comes to mind but I still don't understand the sword.

Washington Smiths said...

Wrong wrong and wrong

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid that I'm going to need a hint. I have no idea why a naked Ken with a sword would relate to the scriptures.

Sandra Taylor said...

Doug never logs out of anything!!! I still don't know why Ken would be naked with a sword. You will have to give me a hint.

Washington Smiths said...

well - if I told you there were 2000 of him would that help?

Sandra Taylor said...

That would help indeed. However, they were stripling warriors, not striping warriors. Their mothers taught them better than that.