Hi everyone. we went to Washington DC last month for Spring Break. Everyone had a great time. We saw a ton of stuff and everyone has several favorites. Some highlights included going inside the White House on St. Patrick's Day. The fountains outside had green water. Conrad got to get a behind the scenes tour to get to the elevator and we went right by the kitchen and presidential bowling alley. 8 chefs were working the kitchen preparing dinner for a reception that night (we were there at 10:30 in the morning).
We also all loved DC Cupcake (the cupcake store that's a TV show as well). we ate a dozen cupcakes and they were so, so delicious. There is a lot more, but we'll have to talk. I'm trying to do the slideshow thing for this post too. Hope it works (you can click
HERE to goto photos):
5 comments:
Sounds like fun but I want to see pictures!!! Where are they? Like I should talk but when you figure it out, put some up. We watched DC Cupcakes because we heard Sonja say you were going there and she was so excited. It sounds like a wonderful trip. Luckyyyyyyyyy!!!
Sounds like a great time in DC. Haven't seen the pictures yet but hopefully you guys were there when the cherry blossoms were out for spring. So much to see and a ton of walking but definitely worth it. We wished we had spent more time at the Smithsonian when we were there.
Great pictures! It looks like your trip was a lot of fun and those DC cupcakes sure look tasty. Oh, and clever title for the blog post:)
I finally looked through the pictures. They are so cool. It looks like a blast. As much as I like the Washington D.C. pictures, the beach looks so fun and inviting. I love the beach!!! You guys must have had a wonderful time. I'm trying not to be jealous.
Sounds like a wonderful trip! We are so happy for you. One of these days we gotta get there too. We had fun seeing you last Sunday - even if it was only for a few minutes :)
Post a Comment