Granny wanted me to post some pics so everyone could see what's going on in her backyard. The first 2 were taken on Monday. The next was today! Lots of rock in her ground. Exciting to see.
That is pretty exciting!! It's a bummer that they are just digging through rocks. That doesn't sound to fun! But when it is all done I have no doubt that it will be fantastic!!! I sure do miss seeing you all the time!!!
3 comments:
That is pretty exciting!! It's a bummer that they are just digging through rocks. That doesn't sound to fun! But when it is all done I have no doubt that it will be fantastic!!! I sure do miss seeing you all the time!!!
It looks great. It is coming along and we can hardly wait to swim in it. It will be super fun. Good luck.
looks great Mom. We can't wait to see the finished product. It will be quite the party place for the whole family. Exciting things are happening
Post a Comment