Saturday, April 28, 2012

I graduated.....:)

Hey family!  Yesterday I graduated! I can't believe that four years of college has already come to an end.  It is very weird to think that I am done with school forever, unless I decide to get  my masters later.  That would be down the road though! It was fun to reunite with many friends that I made while going to school.  One college grad in the Taylor fam with five more to go:)!!

 My momma and I on this special day! My pops couldn't come, he had a cooperate inspection that he had to be at work for.  Brad stayed with him to keep him company:)  We missed him, but work was happy to have him there.
My sisters and I!!! We all love each other so much! They all probably feel like they graduated college as well because of how much they helped me with my work!!  (my parents also helped me a lot with my projects, my family was such a great support!!!:) I love them!!!

P.S. I had a job interview a few days ago at Midvale Elementary for grades Kindergarten, 4th or 6th.  I will find out if I got a job at this school in a few days.  I also have  interview at Lone Peak Elementary for 5th grade.  Things are coming along, and I will keep you all posted!!!

6 comments:

Washington Smiths said...

Way to go Sarah. We are very proud of you and so happy that you accomplished something so great. We will have to have a hero party in St George when you come and visit. We can't wait to see you and listen to how smart you must be now.

Ann said...

Sarah we are so proud of you! What an amazing accomplishment. You need to come apply for a job at our school, Snow Horse Elementary - it would be so awesome! But wherever you land the kids will be the luckiest kids on the planet to have you for their teacher! Way to go - we think you are super!!!!!

Sandra Taylor said...

Way to go Sarah!!!! It was an awesome ceremony. I am so proud of you.

Tara said...

Sarah! You are awesome and we are so proud of you! Keep us posted on the jobs. :)

Gordon and Frances said...

Sarah, that is HUGE! Congratulations and everything. You worked hard for it.

Gordon and Frances said...

Sarah, that is HUGE! Congratulations and everything. You worked hard for it.