Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Boating Fun!


We spent Memorial Day weekend down at Lake of the Ozarks.  Parker loved watching the fireworks from the water and Ivy wasn't too impressed with her life jacket.  But overall we had a fabulous time!  Tomorrow we are headed to Branson, so I'll be sure to post about that when we get back.  :)

3 comments:

Sandra Taylor said...

Sounds like a fun time. If I were Ivy, I wouldn't like that life jacket either. She only has to wear it for 11 1/2 more years. Have a great time in Branson.

Sandra Taylor said...

Sounds like a fun time. If I were Ivy, I wouldn't like that life jacket either. She only has to wear it for 11 1/2 more years. Have a great time in Branson.

Washington Smiths said...

Looks like a lot of fun. We loved going down to the lake with you guys way back when. Nice to have a lake with warm water too. Its wonderful and sunny here but the water is cooooooold