Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!

It is your special day! As the song goes, "you are one year older.....and wiser:) too!! (just focus on the wiser part). But, by golly you don't look a day over 29!!  You are amazing, you have been and are the bestest mom out there!!! Thanks for all you do for me and the family!! Enjoy your day and week as you are having fun on your vacation!!! I sure do love you lots and lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


P.S. this is the only picture I had on my school laptop, but it is a perfect picture:)!!! Happy Happy Birthday Mom!!!!

6 comments:

Gordon and Frances said...

Happy Birthday Sandra! Have a great time up there in WA.

Katie Taylor said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I bet you are having so much fun in Washington. I'll have to call you so I can hear about your Canadian adventure yesterday. I love you so much and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!

Granny said...

You are the sunshine in my life.

Granny said...

Happy day to you.

Sandra Taylor said...

I had a great birthday in Washington with Mike and Tiffany and their kids and Granny. We had a very good day of shopping and eating. Way too much eating, but it was fun.

Tara said...

Sounds like you had a fun trip! Happy Birthday again!