Maui was so much fun we had to post some pics to brighten everyone's rainy spring. We hope that Missy, Jenny, and Granny had as much fun as we did. Just looking at the pictures warms us up just a little. Eva and Cora miss their cousins a ton and talk about playing with them all the time. Cora will just start crying at random times usually when she is tired and proclaim "I really miss Zachy!" Mark and Brad have playmobil pirates named after them that sort of resemble them, I guess. Hope that everyone is doing well this spring. We hope to see some or all of you soon.
Wow.... That is just so beautiful.... much more beautiful than my crazy kids that won't stop talking, oh but don't worry they are now taking a math test....(or trying....)...I am in love with hawaii!! *sigh*
Looks like you guys had a blast; soaking in vitamin D, eating shaved ice, playing in the waves ;,,( (this is bringing tears to my eyes), being with family, swimming, getting a tan.... Oh how I miss the aloha life:) so many fond memories:)
I love the aloha life. Why don't I have the aloha life every day? I have more the "Hey, Howdy, Hey," life. What I wouldn't give for the aloha life again.
It looks like so much fun. Everything that Sarah said. Shave ice, playing in the waves, being in the sun and getting a tan...I couldn't be happier for you guys that got to go and experience it for yourselves. Good memories all around, I'm sure. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I will show them to Doug and hopefully he will be inspired to want the aloha life. (The Hawaii job is still open. What is wrong with him? ).
Looks like so much fun! Missy and Jenny had a blast - thanks for making it so fun for them :) I would love a disc or something of all your pictures from the trip - maybe you could bring it when you come to St. George in a couple of weeks? Pretty please???
Your vacation looks wonderful! I'm just dying to lay on the beach with the warm sun while listening to the waves... ahh. Life doesn't get better than that. I think that my skin needs it too. These last few months I have had to use more lotion than ever before. I need the moist hawaiian air!! oh well.. did our 'old friend' make the trip with you??;)
We would love to go again - we miss it so much right now on these rainy days, weeks, months. We didn't bring "our old friend" - he only comes when you visit Katie. He and you are a couple.
5 comments:
Wow.... That is just so beautiful.... much more beautiful than my crazy kids that won't stop talking, oh but don't worry they are now taking a math test....(or trying....)...I am in love with hawaii!! *sigh*
Looks like you guys had a blast; soaking in vitamin D, eating shaved ice, playing in the waves ;,,( (this is bringing tears to my eyes), being with family, swimming, getting a tan.... Oh how I miss the aloha life:) so many fond memories:)
Looks like a blast:)! Love you all!!
I love the aloha life. Why don't I have the aloha life every day? I have more the "Hey, Howdy, Hey," life. What I wouldn't give for the aloha life again.
It looks like so much fun. Everything that Sarah said. Shave ice, playing in the waves, being in the sun and getting a tan...I couldn't be happier for you guys that got to go and experience it for yourselves. Good memories all around, I'm sure. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I will show them to Doug and hopefully he will be inspired to want the aloha life. (The Hawaii job is still open. What is wrong with him? ).
Looks like so much fun! Missy and Jenny had a blast - thanks for making it so fun for them :) I would love a disc or something of all your pictures from the trip - maybe you could bring it when you come to St. George in a couple of weeks? Pretty please???
Your vacation looks wonderful! I'm just dying to lay on the beach with the warm sun while listening to the waves... ahh. Life doesn't get better than that. I think that my skin needs it too. These last few months I have had to use more lotion than ever before. I need the moist hawaiian air!! oh well.. did our 'old friend' make the trip with you??;)
We would love to go again - we miss it so much right now on these rainy days, weeks, months. We didn't bring "our old friend" - he only comes when you visit Katie. He and you are a couple.
Post a Comment