Lake Powell spoiled us with all the fun, sun and warm water. We had so much fun with all the family and hope that everyone else had a great time too. Here is the link for our Powell Pics 2014.
Hilarious. We laughed and laughed. I'm not sure how Brahd feels about the Mahk system but Mark liked it a lot. We love Lake Powell. Thanks for all the wonderful pictures of our wonderful memories.
Actually that comment was supposed to be about Gordon's post and then I was going to comment on yours now. I put the wrong comment on the wrong post. Sounds about right for me.
I like all the photos you posted. It was a really fun trip. Thanks for putting your pictures on the blog. I want to go back.
4 comments:
Fun to see pictures. I hoped you'd post some. I'm going to post mine tonight.
Hilarious. We laughed and laughed. I'm not sure how Brahd feels about the Mahk system but Mark liked it a lot. We love Lake Powell. Thanks for all the wonderful pictures of our wonderful memories.
Actually that comment was supposed to be about Gordon's post and then I was going to comment on yours now. I put the wrong comment on the wrong post. Sounds about right for me.
I like all the photos you posted. It was a really fun trip. Thanks for putting your pictures on the blog. I want to go back.
So fun! Loved seeing all the pictures - thanks for posting. Can't wait for next year :)
Post a Comment