Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Helen's Tooth & Sonjas Kiss

Helen lost her first tooth a couple weeks ago.  About 2 hours after it was discovered to be "loose" she had it out.  She just kept wiggling it and pulling it because it needed to come out and she couldn't stand letting it just sit there.  I tried to pull it about half way through and it wouldn't budge for me.  Helen's determination delivered this tooth.  


Sonja had a Valentine's day party for some of her friends who happen to be girls, but also included one of her boyfriends:  Larry the Loverboy came to the party and was looking mighty fine.  All the girls played "Pin the Kiss on Larry's Lips" for a party game.  Sonja was most jealous of any girl that kissed her man.  




5 comments:

Tiff said...

Helen is even cuter toothless and how did you ever come up with Larry?

Sandra Taylor said...

Helen is going to catch right up to Brad. He's only lost 2 teeth and he's almost 8. She looks much older without a tooth. Larry is hilarious. I don't know how you thought of him but it is a very cleaver idea to invite him to a party. I may try inviting his older brother Heather's next party.

Washington Smiths said...

I taught Larry everything that he knows....he is a smooth character when it comes to the ladies

Ann said...

Sounds like a fun time. With Melissa getting older Larry or any of his brothers are not welcome at our home. When Melissa was yourger she ripped her first few teeth out of her head also. It took what seemed like an eternity for the new ones to grow in.

Tara said...

Oh I love it! At first when I read 'Sonja's Kiss' I was like, "What?!" Too funny! Looks like Larry should go to BYU in a few years since he already knows what it's like to be outnumbered by the ladies! :) Helen you look too cute with your missing tooth. Did the tooth fairy pay you a visit?