Friday, March 27, 2009

Time to Get Dirty



One afternoon we made the mistake of letting Eva out into the yard, and she immediately found a little wet muddy patch to play in. She of course had to taste the puddle, splash in it with her hands and feet, and then pretty much make a huge mess of herself. She could have stayed out in the mud all day if we had let her.

5 comments:

Sandra Taylor said...

I hope that Mike was there to clean her up. She is a busy little girl and she reminds all of us of Mike. Not that he's a busy little girl, but you know what I mean. He is always looking for a project and so is she.

Gordon and Frances said...

Cute haircut!
She is growing up, wow.

Tara said...

Cute messy girl! Sure Eva is getting enough iron since she's craving dirt? :)

Ann said...

She is so cute! She is getting big! wow. I'm so excited to see them both soon! Love Missy

Ann said...

I LOVE her hair! She looks so grown up now. Can't wait to see her - it will be a riot.