Hi everyone. Remember us. We're the SG Smiths who haven't blogged in a long time. We've been slackers and have need to catch up. So we'll try to do a better job.
Our big news is that Conrad just had surgery on his leg to repair a callous/cyst growth underneath his skin that was getting swollen and big. So he's in a cast and home today after surgery yesterday. So far so good. Helen started kindergarten and she making the transition without a problem. Sonja's writing a lot because she's taking a journalism class and is helping with her school newspaper. She likes that a lot.
On Sunday we tried to make pasta from scratch for the first time ever. We didn't know what we were doing but tried it anyway. Helen was the best helper. We all ate and it was pretty good. Next time we'll be "experienced" and do better.
--Gordon




4 comments:
Making your own pasta is awesome!!!. I want some. I need a lesson so I can make my own pasta. It looks so yummy. I'm glad that Conrad's surgery went well. You guys come and go so quickly. Sometime you ought to come up and stay a day or two so that we can visit with you. I hope everything continues to go well with you.
That pasta looks so yum! :) Miss you guys!
You guys are so brave making your own pasta. It's funny, when Dixie and I were just down there getting our hair cut we talked about making homemade pasta - of course neither one of us has ever tried it! It was fun to see you even if it was super quick.
I LOVE pasta - thats what living in St Louis did to me with all those Italian restaurants. Fresh made pasta is the best. You will have to give us a recipe.
Post a Comment