I don't know if any of you watch the tv series So You Think You Can Dance, but last night I got to go to their concert! I went with Whitney and her family and we got 4th row, so you could see their sweat! ha, but after we got to meet them all, and I got a t-shirt signed by all of them. It makes me sad to think I quit dance, but it was amazing to watch all of them! It was a pretty awesome concert.
You are a lucky girl to have such a generous friend. I'm glad you had a good time at the concert. You were really lucky to get to go backstage and meet them all and have pictures taken. What a fun night.
5 comments:
Kim, it looks like you had a ton of fun!! I really like your t-shirt by the way:)
You are a lucky girl to have such a generous friend. I'm glad you had a good time at the concert. You were really lucky to get to go backstage and meet them all and have pictures taken. What a fun night.
its actually my t-shirt that i had kim buy, but she was wearing it while she held hers and got her signed. hers is really cool though.
Looks like fun! Lucky you!
Kim we are sooooo jealous! ;)
Post a Comment