If you think you are worthy or if you think someone else is worthy, please let me know. You can respond to this message here or you can e-mail me privately if you wish to remain anonymous at gfsmith@q.com.
The awards ceremony will occur sometime during our Thanksgiving weekend since everyone will be around then.
Gordon
5 comments:
I have a nomination but I will have to tell you privately. I think you should have posted a picture of you wearing the shirt, especially since you have had it for two years. You should take a picture before you give it away. I think from now on, all winners should put the shirt on and have their picture taken and posted on the blog. Maybe they could take several pictures throughout their reign of "weakest link" so they will always be able to remember their winning year.
I have no nominations - just two words: llamma eggs :-)
Oh wait I do have a nomination, can we nominate Laverne or would that be too soon? I mean come on now, are old people really allowed to play with fire like that. Maybe we could send her some weakest link matches.
We wouldn't want to waste our Weakest Link shirt on her. She wouldn't understand it anyway. HAHA!!! I do think we could send her some matches and a gallon of gas for Christmas. Of course, she would need some polyester pants as well. Hers melted. Good thing she wasn't wrapped up in one of her polyester quilts while she was burning leaves.
Llamma eggs has always stuck in my mind. Maybe a belated award would be in order.
Post a Comment