
Christmas is now over and we are in the new year. Before we plow back into school, work and the rest of January life we wanted to post a few pics from December. We had a bunch of snow and tried to make the best of it...Missy went to the Christmas dance and was looking "fabulous"...and Zach was doing his best Rambo impersonation with his new Christmas gift.
5 comments:
Awww Missy! So pretty! Can't wait to see you girls!
I like your snowmen. They are fabulous!!! We wish we had gotten that much snow.
Zach looks like he's ready for a bunch of kisses!!!
Very pretty dress for Missy. No wonder the boy kissed her. She looks fantastic.
I like the snowman and snowwoman but we don't miss all that snow. Zach looks like quite the Rambo with all that ammunition. Missy looks very pretty too. They are all growing up so fast.
I hope that snowman doesn't attack you at night. I have heard of other instances where they came to life and crashed down the door of the closest house to devour all the inhabitants therein.
great snow portrait. Zach looks menacing
Such fun photos!
Post a Comment