Friday, January 8, 2010

We Need a Guys Trip


Just throwing out an idea - I think we need a guy's trip sometime in the near future. The girls were able to pull it off and I think we could put something together that would be really fun and wouldn't take too much time off from everyone's busy schedules. Maybe a 3 or 4 day weekend in southern Utah. I have always thought a Colorado river trip would be awesome. Just throwing it out there and wondering if anyone else would be interested.

3 comments:

Gordon and Frances said...

I think it'd be great. We did the fishing thing before on Yellowstone Lake. I've personally wondered about just doing a big fishing thing just for guys at the cabin where we fish each day and hang out at night at the Grizzly Bar :) .

A Colorado River expedition would be most cool and fun. Or maybe a backpacking trip somewhere (Uintah Mtns, Cascades in Washington) The West Rim Trail in Zion would be an awesome and easy backpacking trip. I'd be in favor of something like this.

Gordon

Sandra Taylor said...

I think it should be an adult trip and we can all go. The next time the girls have a girl trip, the guys are welcome to come and shop with us.

However, if you don't want the girls to come, I will understand. I fully support a guys trip of backpacking and camping and such. It could be rather smelly. I think Doug would enjoy such a trip. Count him in.

Washington Smiths said...

I am waiting to hear from Steve and Daren on this idea. I think a Utah trip where we went camping/backpacking/or river running etc would be really cool. Montana fishing would also be fun but maybe doing something new would be more adventurous. I don't know everyone else's schedule but I was thinking maybe a fall or possibly a spring trip since summer vacation is the big Lake Powell vacation.