Monday, April 5, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!


Happy Birthday Mike. We all hope you had a great day!!! We hope your hair had a great day too!!! This brings back the memories. We can all hardly wait until Lake Powell this summer.

4 comments:

Washington Smiths said...

Thank you for the wonderful post. I had a great day. Its hard to believe that I am 29 now. Time just flies by so fast.

Sandra Taylor said...

Yes!!! 29 again. I know it's not your first time being 29 (or second, or third, etc. etc. etc.) We all hope that you had fun on your birthday and we really hope you were able to blow out all those candles without wheezing. We are looking forward to Disneyland and seeing you in a few weeks. It will be awesome. Do you think you will be able to walk around the park, old man? Maybe you will need to rent one of those jazzy chairs. Ha ha. You will be the youngest one there from our family. Maybe we will all need jazzys.

Katie Taylor said...

Happy Birthday Mike! I hope that you had a great day! I can't wait to see you in just a few weeks(:

Washington Smiths said...

Thanks Katie. Can't wait to see you too. We are going to have so much fun. Remind me to give you your late birthday present in Disneyland. :-)