Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What about us?

Woo hoo! I feel forgotten! And where are all the 40 jokes? So, happy birthday to us: Fran, Gordon and Daren!!!!! Gordon and I had a happy day, hope you did too Daren.

4 comments:

Sarah's Corner said...

Oh my goodness i can't believe that you were forgotten on this huge day!!! I must say, 40 is a huge mile stone in one's life!;) But i do hope that today was a FABULOUS day for all three of you! Happy Birthday, Fran, Gordon, and Daren!!!!!! Love you all

Sandra Taylor said...

I thought about you all and didn't call. I didn't realize it was anyone's 40th birthday. I guess that Gordon is 40 if I sit and figure it out. Since I'm a whopping 45 (and I'm now closer to 50 than 40), 40 doesn't seem like such a big deal. Sorry about that. Gordon, are you going to rent a jazzy chair in Disneyland so you can get around now that you are so old? Maybe you can borrow a walker from one of your patients. haha. Watch out. All of a sudden your eyes will change and you will need reading glasses.

I am looking forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks at Disneyland. It will be fun to be there together. Good times are on the horizon.

Fran, I hope you had a happy birthday too. I wondered whose turn it was to make the cake this year. Between the two of you, you have a lot of candles to blow out. I found some candles at Harmon's that are about 6 inches tall and so they last while all the others are being lit. Maybe you should look into those. They are actually over by the bakery at our Harmons. It's too late for this year but next year, you will need two more candles so keep them in mind. I hope you had a fantastic day.

Gordon and Frances said...

thanks guys! I feel better, and yes, 40 is a huge milestone. I was sobered for a few days to think that my life could be half over or something like that! Thanks for the 40 jokes too Sandra, that just makes me feel so much better for some reason. Course, now I'm 43! Whatever.

Washington Smiths said...

Happy Birthday to everyone. I guess we are all resorting to blogging rather than phone calls. Hope that everyone had a great day. You are all so old I can't believe it. Just kidding !! Maybe they will give senior discounts at Disneyland. We can't wait to see everyone so that we can have a big happy birthday celebration all together. I am already singing the song from splash mountain - "how do you do, da da da da da da da"