Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Eva's First Day of School - and Lake Ann






Eva had her first day of pre-school yesterday and did great. She got to go to the store and get her school supplies and put her backpack together. She also picked out her favorite dress for her first day. She loves being a big girl and can't wait for her next day at school. She is growing up so fast. The other picture is of Lake Ann - Mike got to go on a hike with the scouts on a Saturday and the hiked 8 miles roundtrip to the lake. While there eating lunch, pieces of the hanging glacier would break off the tumble down the mountain, sounding like thunder. It was really cool.

4 comments:

sonja said...

Eva is adorable!!!!

Katie Taylor said...

Eva looks so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting

Sandra Taylor said...

I don't even have to turn the sound off my computer to look at the blog anymore. Every time I clicked on the last post, a really annoying song would start to play and I'd have to hurry and turn the sound off or exit out of the blog. Whew!!! Glad that's a thing of the past.

Eva looks grown up. I'm sure she is loving school. I'm surprised that she needed supplies for her backpack but I'm glad it is working out.

The lake looks gorgeous and I wish I could have seen it in person. Very nice.

Ann said...

What a big girl! She looks darling :) The lake is so beautiful - wish we were there!