Now is the time to show your true Utah colors. Coming off another top 15 win the Utes are poised to make another BCS run during their last rampage through the mountain west - before heading off to bigger and better conferences to dominate. Now would be the perfect time to purge yourself of any cougar blue and cleanse yourself for good. Granny tried her best to wash all the blue stain from her at Lake Powell and finally succeeded; and Eva long ago got rid of her byu infestation another way - (see her diaper). Everyone loves the Utes - babies, Grannies, good looking young men and women. Open enrollment is available for the best fans in the land - Go UTES!
5 comments:
This is sick and wrong. You are just like all the other Utah fans...OBNOXIOUS!!! I don't want to hear "Utah Man" every time I check the blog. Maybe you didn't notice, but BYU won their game too. They beat the Washington Huskies. You have way too much time on your hands. Remember, pride comes before the fall.
Awesome game the other night. I loved it!
Gordon
Now with the PAC 12 affiliation, the UTES will be connected to Washington one additional way.
Are Y O U missing something!!!!!!
Did not the Washington dogs go home with their tail between their hind legs. #1 QB shut out in 2nd half?
Wow - Max Hall must have hijacked Sandra's computer and left that horrible comment. I would recognize that anti-Utah venom anywhere. I thought he had apoligized for such hurtful blanket statements. We might have to make this blog private again to prevent such Utah-haters from getting access. :-)
Post a Comment