Happy birthday Doug! We hope you have a great Balentine's day, or is it Virthday? How can you keep these holiday's straight when you celebrate them together anyway?
Wait a minute!!! Who is calling Doug "sweetheart"? I didn't think that was allowed. Anyway, I hope Doug has a great birthday. You know, he is 49 today!!!!! I hope you all mark your calendars for this time next year because we should do something for the big 50.
Happy V-B Day Doug. I guess Tiff T is your sweetheart. I knew something was up but I didn't want to say anything. I guess that is why she is going by Tiff T rather than Tiff Smith
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!
Wait a minute!!! Who is calling Doug "sweetheart"? I didn't think that was allowed. Anyway, I hope Doug has a great birthday. You know, he is 49 today!!!!! I hope you all mark your calendars for this time next year because we should do something for the big 50.
Virthday!? I think that is very clever. Why didn't I think of that before!! Haha! Happy Virthday Dad!
Happy V-B Day Doug. I guess Tiff T is your sweetheart. I knew something was up but I didn't want to say anything. I guess that is why she is going by Tiff T rather than Tiff Smith
Post a Comment