Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Granny's Girls

Here are some photos from the Granny Girls Camp which was two weeks ago. It looked like everyone was having a good time and they all looked fabulous for photos.

If you can't see the photos (Sandra) here's a link.

4 comments:

Sandra Taylor said...

Is it just me??? I'm not seeing any pictures. I want to see the pictures. Tell me how!!!

Gordon and Frances said...

I can see pictures just fine. You can goto my website at look under portrait though to find the gallery.

Sandra Taylor said...

The pictures are fabulous!!! I must have a something blocked on my computer and your site didn't get past my filter. Thanks for the link. You did a wonderful job. Really beautiful girls.

Ann said...

So super cute! Love the photos. I must say Granny you have some beautiful granddaughters! Thanks for Granny Camp - my girls LOVED it!