Saturday, June 25, 2011

What's the schedule for Lake Powell?

Hey everyone. I figured I could call Sandra, but if I post it here, everyone will have the same information and it might save 1 hundred phone calls. So, what is the schedule? When is everyone going to LP, which day? Which day are we leaving? What about food assignments for stuff to bring and is someone going to keep track of the food cost so we can divide it between all of us? I suspect that someone (Sandra) has all this planned out, but I'd like to know the plan. Thanks!

Gordon

1 comment:

Washington Smiths said...

Sandra said that she would take care of all the food and all the other arrangements. All we have to do is just show up and the boat should be ready for us. Sandra said she would pack, load and drive the boat as well. Sounds like a great plan.