I hope you had a really good day. We need to get together and have a grand birthday bash. We have several to celebrate in your family (that's how behind we are). Call me and let's work out a time.
Happy Birthday Ann. Hope that you had a wonderful day and that you have recovered from the hair/Lake Powell tragedy. If I were you I would celebrate with a never ending Dole Whip treat. Must be fun to have all those delicious treats available for parties.
2 comments:
I hope you had a really good day. We need to get together and have a grand birthday bash. We have several to celebrate in your family (that's how behind we are). Call me and let's work out a time.
Happy Birthday Ann. Hope that you had a wonderful day and that you have recovered from the hair/Lake Powell tragedy. If I were you I would celebrate with a never ending Dole Whip treat. Must be fun to have all those delicious treats available for parties.
Post a Comment