Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First Week/Weeks of School!!!

Hello Family!! I hope you are all enjoying the school life again, or at least trying to!! It seems to be harder this year for some reason, maybe it is because I have to wake up at six instead of eight like i did last year.... Yet last night i asked Katie if her alarm was set and she said it was, so when it went off this morning i unplugged my phone and what did i see....? That it was 7:00!!! Katie and I carpool three days a week and we were supposed to be leaving at 7!! AHHHHH, well we both got ready fast but since Katie has further to travel we drove separately, so she wouldn't waste time dropping me off! We both ended up just making it to class right as it started, phew!! Enough about that, we have more important things to talk about!!!! Our new college goers:) Missy and Kimberly!!!! You two are in College now! So weird....:) But if I can do it, you two can do it!! Don't stress:) I hope it is all going well, you two will be amazing college students!! My advice to you girls.....Remember you are there to learn....not to look for the cutest guy in all your classes;) I love you all!! Keep smiling, and enjoy this gorgeous sunny Wednesday day:)

2 comments:

Sandra Taylor said...

Sarah, you are too funny. I know it was a shock to go to school this week and an even bigger shock to wake up late. It all worked out and I would guess it won't be the last time that happens to you. Hopefully I'm wrong but I'm always right. What can I say?

Kimberly and Missy I'm sure will adjust to college just fine. Missy is finishing up her second week now. She started a week before the rest of you and she is a seasoned college girl by now.

Continued good luck to all 4 of you college girls. It's amazing that you are all grown up and in college.

Washington Smiths said...

Hi Sarah, sounds like college is very exciting and keeping you on your toes. I hope that all the college girls are having a good time and getting into the swing of things. It is a lot of work but college was a really fun time for Tiffany and me - but of course I was going to the "U" - GO UTES!