Sunday, September 18, 2011

On The Road To Healing - GO UTES !!!

Well, I don't want to gloat, but I do have to say that watching the game last night gave me a wonderful feeling of peace, comfort, and insight that I don't think I have been able to attain before. I think I am on the road to healing. I have come to a conclusion, that maybe this isn't really a rivalry anymore so I don't have to feel so negative against byu. I mean, is a lion eating a mouse really a rivalry? Do I call it a rivalry when I go outside and squash a bug under my feet? Is it a rivalry when you swat a fly that is buzzing near you? Of course not, it is just an annoyance that gets in your way momentarily while you press on toward the greater goal. I think those analogies fit pretty well with what I saw last night. GO UTES !!!!! p.s....isn't it a great time to be a cougar? thats what all those commercials said.

No comments: