Sorry it has taken me a couple of days to get this post up! I was having trouble figuring out how to post, but i figured it out all on my own.
Taz came home Wednesday evening. His plane was scheduled to land at 4:45 and we were at the airport by 4:15. When we got there we found his plane was delayed till 5:11. I felt like I was standing forever just waiting. That hour of waiting seemed longer than the 2 years I had already waited! When 5:11 finally came we got out the posters and stood there are waited till we could see him.
So amazing:)!!
Here is him leaving:)! He is such a stud:)!!!
On the ride home he sat up front with his dad and I sat in the back by his mom. His dad got a new truck while he was gone and when Taz got inside he was so amazed by everything. And if you don't remember, his family moved right after he left on his mission into an amazing house up by the Draper Temple. Compared to what he has seen the last two years in Mexico this new house was extreme, but he is getting used to it pretty fast! After being home for a few hours he finally decided to change, as he was walking up the stairs he turns around and asks, "do i even have clothes?" We all laughed and said yes they are up in the closet. He is so cute:)He bought this soccer jersey and another one in Mexico, so that is what he put on when he changed. He was really funny about girls though, even his sisters. They would go up and hug him and he would cringe. When I eventually left his sister took a picture of him and I and he was just standing there like he didn't know what was going on. So I put my arm around him and as soon as the picture was done he moved away. We all just laughed:)
Well it has been so fun having him back!!!! Last night after I was done at the school, he called me and asks me if I wanted to come up and hang out with him and his family. I was very happy he called:) He said he would come and get me, so he drove for the first time in 2 years:)! He still had the skill:) We played on the kinect, we did the sports and wipe-out:) He thought it was the coolest thing!! Later we watched Thor in their theater room. He wasn't afraid of me like he was the day before. He would come up and hug me, put his arm around me, and he held my hand:)!!!! He is so cute and so much fun to be with:)!!! That is all I have at the moment, hope you enjoyed it!





4 comments:
Love it Sarah! You are the best at details. Thanks for sharing - we are all sooooo excited for you!
sounds really exciting. Its hard to tell from your post, but I guess you are pretty excited that Taz is back huh? We are very happy for the both of you. Return missionaries are a bit weird at first but that wears off pretty quickly. Keep us up to date on how things are proceeding.
Hey Sarah, thanks for the details! It is so fun to read, and you both are so cute. Whoever said that the weirdness wears off quickly? I think not, it takes a while, esp when you come from a poor, very foreign country, so be patient! :) I can relate a little, I guess.
Love it...
Fran
Looks like he's lost some hair! Exciting to get a play by play account of the big day! Have fun.
gordon
Post a Comment