Thursday, March 1, 2012

Congratulations Jenny!

Just wanted to let you all know about Jenny's success! She just got the results of her ACT test and she ROCKED it! She pulled a 32!!!! Holy cow, that is amazing! We are soooo proud of her!

5 comments:

Sarah's Corner said...

That is crazy amazing!! WOW!!!! You sure did rock that test:) Congrats Jenny!!! (oh and next time we see each other I want to hear all about your valentines date, you saw lady antebellum, what??!! nuts:)! we will just have to talk ALL about it!!!!)

Sandra Taylor said...

Congratulations!!!!! That is wonderful news. We are so happy for you.

Gordon and Frances said...

Great job Jenny! That is so awesome! All you smart AND beautiful girls... it's just amazing.

Washington Smiths said...

That is awesome Jenny. I like it. I like it a lot. Pretty impressive score. Maybe with those smart brains you will now be able to beat us at Catan.

Tara said...

You seriously ROCK! I'm not going to disclose what I scored on the ACT....