Sunday, July 29, 2012
Eva's Birthday in Montana ... and we are tired of Daren's post
We had a great time up at the cabin a couple of weeks ago and wanted to share a couple of pics. Eva turned 5 years old and is getting so big. She wants to be a cowgirl, especially after we went to the Ennis rodeo and she saw all the bucking broncos and the barrel racing girls on ponies. Coincidentally, she got some farm playmobil for her birthday so she and Cora could recreate the rodeo. The cabin was great. We had perfect weather, the fishing was good, and the girls got to see some wildlife when we took a day trip to Yellowstone. Eva asked us if she could have her birthday every year at the cabin - but next time she wanted all the kids (cousins) to be there as well. Hopefully the rest of the family will get up there soon this summer.
ps - the video is meant for Steve. I thought it would bring back some fond memories of backyard rodeo with Mark and me. I think Steve made a great steer as a little kid. Maybe that could be a survivor challenge next year?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Cute pictures. It looks like a fun time. We hope to make it to the cabin this year but I'm not sure when. We will try for a few days in August. I'm glad you had fun and that Eva enjoyed her cabin birthday and the rodeo.
Looks like so so much fun!!! I don't think I am going to get up to the cabin this year :( It would be fun to go to the rodeo next year though! We can all wear our cowboy/cowgirl boots and hats! It would be tons of fun!!
Post a Comment