I got accepted to the London Study Abroad program!! I really didn't think I would get in since it is a competitive program, but I am so grateful that I did! Woo hoo! Now you can all come pick me up and we can party in Europe! Who's in? :)
And we can't forget Cora's birthday!
Happy Birthday Cora! I hope I get to see you soon! I miss you and love you bunches!!!
5 comments:
YEAHHHHHH!!!! We sure are partyin over here:)!!! Smiles are across all of our faces!! We are so excited for our dear chocolate covered kimmy:)!!!
Oh and happy birthday CORA!!!! Love you:)!!
Yes. Now we have to start thinking seriously about this adventure. Way to go Kimberly.
Happy birthday Cora!!!!! We all hope you have lots of fun on your birthday. We love you bunches and bunches.
That is great news Kimberly. We always knew that you would be one of the chosen ones. We are so excited for you.
Kim that is too exciting!!! You will LOVE London. Congratulations!
Hello Kim,
We are very excited for you. Can't wait to hear what you've got planned.
And if you want to take the chunnel over to Paris for 3 days, you've be welcome to stay with us there and see the City of Lights. We have room for one more in our apartment. We're really close to the Louvre. May 26-29th.
Gordon & Fran
Post a Comment