Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Stephanie's Birthday!!!

Sorry I am late at posting this! I hope you had a good birthday Steph and that you weren't to sick to enjoy it!! You are 12 now, you are a young women, how exciting:)!!!  You are so beautiful and so much fun to have around!! I am so happy we are friends and cousins:)! Happy Birthday and Happy New Year:)!! I sure love you!!

2 comments:

Sandra Taylor said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie! Yes we are a tad bit late in wishing you a wonderful day so we will have to wish you a wonderful day all year long to make up for it. Here's to hoping that you have a great day today. I don't know if you're back in school today or if you're still on vacation. We had to go back to school today. BLah! It was great to see you over Thanksgiving and at Disneyland in December. Congratulations on being 12 and leaving the Primary in the dust. Have fun in YW.

Washington Smiths said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie. We miss you and can't wait to see you hopefully in St George in April. Eva and Cora miss you too and still name off as many cousins as they can including you in their prayers at night and sometimes at the dinner table. It is funny. Hope you had the best B-day ever.