Friday, April 5, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!

I hope that you have lots of fun in St. George on your birthday! I'm excited to see that crazy hair in LP this summer! Miss you

3 comments:

Washington Smiths said...

Thanks Katie - What a wonderful picture of me. You couldn't find anything better than crazy hair day huh? I did have a wonderful birthday in StG because I got to be there with family. It was great. We just got home, back to the rain, but miss all the Smiths and Taylors and Granny. We hope to see you very soon. I will try to get my hair especially crazy for the LP trip - although now that I am 29 I might start losing it.

Sandra Taylor said...

Happy Birthday Mike!!! I hope you had a good birthday. I heard you got a hurt foot for your birthday. That's what happens when you get older. It's a good thing you aren't as old as me.

Sarah Taylor said...

yes yes yes!! Happy birthday!!!! I hope it was grand:) I love and miss you:)! This seeing each other once a year has got to change, and soon!!! Love you all!!