Tuesday, February 18, 2014

WOW it has been a long time

I haven't looked at the blog in months! It was so fun to get on and see what everyone has posted! My goal is to look at it more often and to post:)

Thank you for the birthday wishes:) I just read them! It was a great birthday!

Ryan and I are doing great! So much has happened in the last 5 months! We have two little kitties that are so much fun to play with:) We got them two weeks after we were married and they were only 8 weeks old! They get big so fast.

 This is Autumn                                        

This is Ebony! She loves to stretch

Ryan and I got our first Christmas tree and it was a live one.  My favorite part was picking it out!  It was fun to have… but I think a fake one might be the way to go.  I also made my very first batch of rolls for Christmas dinner with Ryan's family! Everyone loved them!

I have a ton of wedding pics that I need to show you guys.  I have chose a few and they are in random order but i hope you enjoy them! We are so grateful that we were able to have all of you guys at our wedding.  

 

 

 

 

                

 

                    

                    

      

 

  

 

 

              

                     

   


                      
The Reception!!!
                 

                   




 




 

 





 

 

                

    



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh you guys are hawt. Loved looking at all the pictures! Sorry I photobombed a few... tehehe ;)

Ann said...

Love the post Sarah! The pictures are beautiful - it was a perfectly wonderful wedding day! Thanks for setting such a great example for all of the other kids to follow. We love you!

Unknown said...

That was a lot of pictures. Your wedding was a great day. Thanks for sharing the photos. And of course, thanks for putting up pictures of the cats. What would we do without them?

Washington Smiths said...

Really cool pictures Sarah. Glad to hear that you and Ryan are doing so great. We really miss you guys and hope to see you soon. Eva and Cora loved being at your wedding and we were so thankful to have been able to come. That is just what we want our kids to experience when they grow up so it was great to have them see what a wonderful wedding should be like. Hope the cats are behaving themselves. We know a thing or two about having a terrible cat but I'm sure you are a better kitty-mom than we ever were.