New York, New York North - English Speaking! She reports to the MTC in Provo on July 9th! Her farewell will be June 29th at 9am in our home ward. Everyone is invited - party afterwards at our house!
I'm seriously going to figure this out. I'm still happy for Missy. Sorry to be trying to figure this out with comments on your post but it's making me a little crazy.
7 comments:
Yippee! Congrats to Missy! So exciting. Perfect place to go. You will learn so much.
We will be there for the your farewell!
So happy for Missy! What a great example to all of us! Especially Eva and Cora!
We are so happy for Missy. It sounds like a wonderful mission and we all know that you be a great missionary. Congratulations!!!
Seriously, It said I was an unknown user. This is Sandra, in case I am unknown again. I thought I had this thing figured out. Guess not.
I'm going to try using a different account. I can't remember how I was supposed to set this thing up but it clearly isn't how I remembered it.
I'm seriously going to figure this out. I'm still happy for Missy. Sorry to be trying to figure this out with comments on your post but it's making me a little crazy.
I still can't believe that you are going on a mission! I'm so happy for you. You are going to be great in New York!
Post a Comment