Friday, April 3, 2009

I love to see the temple!

On Wednesday Parker and I dropped by the St. Louis Temple. All of the spring flowers and trees were in bloom. It was so pretty and just smelled like Easter time. Parker had a great time playing in the grass. Unfortunately he was getting tired and not at all enthused about taking pictures amongst the tulips and daffodils! Every shot he would have his eyes closed from the brightness of the day or be frantically trying to crawl towards me. He even had a mini tantrum in about the same place where Stephanie did! :) At any rate he did have fun for a little while. We will just have to go back again while the spring flowers are still around! Especially now that he has the cutest little Easter outfit from my parents. He will be looking quite sharp in a few Sundays...all grown up! He is just growing so fast and I can't believe he will be a year old in no time at all! Sometime soon we will be taking him to get his Easter/1st birthday portraits done. I'll have to post them on here, so see you have something to look forward to seeing. :)

2 comments:

Sandra Taylor said...

Very cute. I will look forward to seeing pictures of him in his new Easter clothes.

Ann said...

It must just be the tantrum spot, huh! Aah, good memories. LOL
Anyway, Parker looks darling. I can't believe he's going to be a year old too.