Sunday, April 5, 2009



Katie did a fabulous job competing for Utah's Jr. Miss.  We are so proud of her.  Her talent was incredible and she looked beautiful. She had a great week but we missed her a ton.  We were glad to get her back home.  We were the loudest cheering section and the only fans with signs.  We love our Katie.  

2 comments:

Washington Smiths said...

This is what I would have said if I was there at the pageant that night: "Way to go Katie!!! You should have won. I bet those other girls had paid off the judges or something sinister like that. I demand a recount! This is insane! I'm not out of order - you are out of order! This whole pageant is out of order! Get your lousy hands off of me! Stop! Help! Ouch! Don't touch me there! Ouch! Oh so you wanna play like that! Ok - well how do you like my two friends 'Knuckle' and 'Sandwich'!

Tara said...

Hurray Katie! Way to represent the fam! :)