Friday, June 12, 2009

Hospital Day

Parker and I took my Nana (June) back into the hospital yesterday for her second round of chemo. She will be inpatient for 5 days. We got to see Steve and that was so fun! We also got to see a dear friend in the Children's ICU. Cassie is fighting brain cancer and has been asleep since Saturday following quite a few seizures. June, Parker and I just visited with her father in the hallway. Please keep them in your prayers. You can read more about her story here: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/cassiehorrocks

Steve would be THE hearing part! He's the only Audiologist in there!

Thought Mike might be missing the view.

3 comments:

Sandra Taylor said...

Steve looks good. The hospital looks nice. I hope your grandma June's treatments are going okay. It must be hard to see her go through all that yucky stuff. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers.

Washington Smiths said...

Steve is looking very impressive in his WashU attire. Glad he is enjoying working there. I had a fun time as well in STL, but the views here are much better I would have to say.

Ann said...

Looking good Steve! Sorry about June, Tara. Hope it goes well. That is so not a fun thing to have to go through. I'm sure she is happy to have you there with her. We'll keep her in our prayers.