Katie graduated from High School on Thursday, June 4, 2009. It was a very exciting day for her. We are proud of her. She ended her high school years with a cumulative GPA of 3.927.
Way to go Katie! We are so proud of you. We never thought you could do it but you continue to surprise us all. And now you are off to BYU - I am very scared for you that you are going into such a scary and horrible place. I know you are brave enough, but will you be able avoid the dark side there in cougartown! RRRRRarrr!
3 comments:
Way to go Katie!
Way to go Katie! We are so proud of you. We never thought you could do it but you continue to surprise us all. And now you are off to BYU - I am very scared for you that you are going into such a scary and horrible place. I know you are brave enough, but will you be able avoid the dark side there in cougartown! RRRRRarrr!
Way to go Katie! I am so proud of you and your awesome GPA. That is quite an accomplishment! Go Cougars!!!!
Post a Comment