

Katie and I had such a fun time in Washington DC! We got to go with the Draper Youth Council and be part of an organized tour called Close Up. It was kind of a culture shock the first day because we aren't used to being the minority, but it was very fun and interesting to hear about how teenagers lives are in other states. It was a very good experience for both of us!
7 comments:
you guys look so grown up - it's really weird. Katie it looks like you're holding a fish where you're standing by the sculpture - I looked close and it was just a bag
Do you guys have the travel bug? I have heard that Bellingham is a nice place to visit.
hey tiff! it really does look like i am holding a fish! that is funny! I do have the ravel bug but i don't think that I can make it to bellingham. i need to stay home and work... i guess i will just have to see you in lake powell. well, love ya!!
Looks like you guys had a great time in DC. You are such world travelers now. Katie has the ravel bug though - not sure where she caught it and if it is contagious but maybe she should have that looked at by a doctor. See you guys soon.
Looks like lots of fun! Glad you got to go.
That is a place I have never visited and it looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
Katie's looking kind-of chunky next to that statue. Better go on a diet.
Post a Comment