Steve liked all of his birthday wishes! Thanks for making his day extra special! Of course one bite of that icing and Parker thought it was his birthday. He is in the stage where he points and whines when he wants something. Trying to get him to use his words...oh it must just be so frustrating trying to learn to communicate!
That looks like a yummy cake. I hope you had a great day. I was out last night and by the time I got home, it was too late to call you. I'll call you soon.
2 comments:
That looks like a yummy cake. I hope you had a great day. I was out last night and by the time I got home, it was too late to call you. I'll call you soon.
Steve - Watch out! there is a big saw right above your head and I think its about to hit you! Steve! WATCH OUT BROTHER!
Post a Comment