Monday, September 21, 2009

Fun at the Balloon Glow

We took Parker to the Balloon Glow in Forest Park and it was so neat! It's the kick-off every year to the balloon race. Parker couldn't stop pointing and shouting "Daddy" as if to tell him to look. It was really cute! We will be planning to go to it every year. Next time I will remember the tripod, so the night pictures will turn out so much better. :)

3 comments:

Katie Taylor said...

Wow! Those are some really cool pictures. I bet you guys had a lot of fun!!

Sandra Taylor said...

That looks like a ton of fun. I'm sure Parker loved it. It is neat to see the balloons at night all lit up. Usually you don't get to see them like that.

Gordon and Frances said...

cool! St. George needs something like that too! Cute Parker.