Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Late Post of my Hawaii Trip!!!!

I was told by a couple of poeple that i should post a few pictures of my trip, so here they are:)


This was the view from my hotel room. We were on the 38th floor and could see out to Waikiki Beach. It was amazing!



To the left that is just us boogyboarding on Hukilau beach on the North Shore.





Above and to the left are two parasailing pictures! Kylee (their cousin) and i were very scared to go. But it was awesome. We were up 500ft it was awesome, i'd do it again and day!!











These last two pictures are of Hanama Bay, where we went snorkeling. It was beautiful, and a lot of fun!


8 comments:

Katie Taylor said...

Nice nice! I am so glad that someone finally posted pictures!

Sandra Taylor said...

Way cool. We are all jealous. It sure looks like fun.

Washington Smiths said...

Looks like a ton of fun Sarah. Wish we could go and have a great adventure like that. Maybe some day we can all go to Hawaii again as a family.

BTW - It had been a long drought since someone posted. I was getting pretty tired of looking at the picture of Kim in a diaper.

kimberly said...

i can't believe you didn't enjoy seeing my face everyday when you checked the blog. i think i might cry :(....

Washington Smiths said...

I enjoy your face Kim - just not your full diaper. :-) I hear you also have a change in hair color since I have last seen you. Maybe you should post it so we can all check it out.

sonja said...

Cool Sarah! How is Taz anyway? How is the mission, and how are you?

Sarah Taylor said...

Sonja. Thanks for the questions! Taz is doing really well, and enjoying the MTC. He has been out a month, crazy how time can fly. I am doing well. I am just going to school. There isn't anything to much going on in my life right now. I really appreciate the questions! You should give me our e-mail and we can e-mail each other. or i can just give you mine and then you can e-mail me and tell me what is going on in your life:) it is sarah.girl3@hotmail.com Have a wonderful day!

Ann said...

Sarah I'm so jealous! It looks like you had an amazing time. Thanks for posting.