Sunday, February 21, 2010

Updated Pics of the Kids





It has been a while since we posted some pics of the kids - so here they are. They are growing up so fast and when Tiff gets them all dolled up like for Valentine's day they look even bigger. They love dresses and would live in frilly fru fru dresses all day long if they could. They want to be Disney princesses so much. I am not exactly sure what they were doing with their eyes closed but they will sometimes pretend they are asleep waiting for a prince to come and kiss them so they will wake up. It is scary I tell ya - and they both are only 2 years old. Hope everyone is doing well. It feels like springtime here with plants and flowers starting to bud and bloom. We even saw some sunshine this week. It was amazing.

4 comments:

Gordon and Frances said...

Really cute kids Mike. They looks like they have lots of fun entertaining each other and exploring the yard! Great to see them.
--gordon

Katie Taylor said...

The girls look so cute! It is crazy that they grow so fast. I can't wait to see all of you in April at the happiest place on earth!

Sandra Taylor said...

Cute pictures. Cute girls (even if they seem to think that I'm Malificent in Sleeping Beauty or that I'm Snow White's step-mother in disguise). They really are getting big. If happens fast. You still have time but before you know it, they will have a boyfriend and be waiting for a missionary. It happens in the blink of an eye. Have lots of fun with them.

Ann said...

I can't believe how big they are!!! How did they change so much since Thanksgiving? They look adorable in their Valentine dresses. We can't wait to see them in Disneyland.